You don't need to worry that your model won't survive shipping
We can assure you that all our ship models are packed very well and safely. You don't have to worry about shipping.
Large ship models are usually packed in a wooden frame to protect the model from impact. Furthermore, several styrofoam plates, which are adapted to the model, are included for protection.
- After your model arrives, please pull the model out of the box and place it on the page.
- check if under the model ship screws are. If this is the case solve them now.
- Set the model upright again.
- Use one slotted screwdriver which one strongly is and itself not light bend leaves. to open you now the upper wooden boards.
CAUTION: Beware of splinters and nails.
- Remove you now the planks on the sides.
- You should now be ready remaining planks to push apart and get the ship model out of the box.
- Have fun!
- If you are Ask have, contact us with pleasure.