You are concerned that your model ship will not make it through the shipping process unscathed?
We can assure you that all our model ships are packed very well and safely. You don’t have to worry about shipping.
Large ship models are usually packed in a wooden frame to protect the model from damage. Furthermore, several polystyrene plates, which are adapted to the model, are also packed for protection.
- After your model has arrived, please pull the model out of the box and put it on its side.
- Check if there are any screws under the model ship. If this is the case, remove them now.
- Put the model upright again.
- Use a slotted screwdriver which is strong and cannot be easily bent.
Now open the upper wooden planks.
CAUTION: Watch out for splinters and nails.
- Now remove the planks on the sides.
- You should now be able to push the remaining planks apart and take the model ship out of its packaging.
- If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.